Friday, January 7, 2011

Prayer of Thanksgiving

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day you have given to us to LIVE. I am most grateful for the blessings you have poured out upon me; I count them every day. How truly blessed I am, and I won't let the world get to me. We wait for you to come again, and hope we are living life on earth the way that you would have us live. When it seems like this world will hold us down, we have faith knowing you will save us and come for us again.
Thank you for my son. You created this precious healthy life, and I am forever eternally grateful to you. I will sing your praises!
Thank you for my husband. You joined our lives, and you hold us together. We are a team because of your work in us.
Show me how to praise you more, love you deeper, and be a good wife and mommy every day.

My love to you Lord,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment